top of page
This is a character created for a client, which was not used. Then, I ended up changing her a little bit to insert it in my portfolio. The whole character was created on Blender, with native tools (cycles and rigify). It was my first character project on Blender, thus I learned a lot about the tools. It was a huge process of trying to achieve the looks of the references (which are below), and although it didn't end up exactly like the concepts, I liked the final result. You can take a look at the pictures below where I show all of the process - rigging, wireframes, shading, concepts, references and old versions. Hope you like it!
bottom of page